This is the joint platform of TB-REP 2.0 implementing regional and national partners, designed to share knowledge, experience and resources developed under TB-REP 2.0 via one single entry point.
The platform TB-REP E-Resources is developed under the TB in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Project on Advancing People-Centered Quality TB Care – From the New Model of Care Towards Improving DR-TB Early Detection and Treatment Outcomes (TB-REP 2.0).
It joins the resources and tools developed under the program to:
- build and consolidate the capacity of TB community and Civil Society Organizations;
- provide a space for Intercountry Practitioners Network to foster rapid exchange of knowledge and practical expertise on aDSM, regulatory and procurement aspects related to ensuring affordable, quality and sustainable access to TB medicines;
- provide a discussion space for the Medical Consilium on RR/MDR-TB and TB clinicians on implementation of the all-oral Shorter Treatment Regimen for RR/MDR-TB, latest guidelines on latent TB, management of TB/DR-TB complicated clinical cases;
- give an overview of TB-REP regional and country level progress update and plans;
- share the calendar of key regional and country level events;
- make available the webinars, virtual meetings and publications produced by TB-REP regional and national partners.